Top 4 tips for facial Laser Hair Removal at home
If you are an avid user of facial hair removal, then this list will feed your curiosity levels. Although the internet is full of advice when it comes to choosing the best hair removal practices, it poses a higher chance of confusion in individuals. Similarly, not all methods advised will provide the same result as advertised. So, without wasting any more time, let’s dive into the topic and find out some best Laser hair removal practices at home.
Tip No 1: Choose hair removal devices wisely
If you are going to use any facial laser hair removal for women type of handset, make sure it emits super powerful laser rays that effectively removes hairs from the area it is subjected to. It should feature an LED display that comes with various treatment and energy settings. Though you need not be a professional to use the device smoothly, you should know how to use it under its maximum capacity. If used properly, such devices can be very useful in getting rid of baby hairs for a quick turnover.
Tip No 2: Go for FDA Approved Kit
Being FDA-cleared, you can be worry-free while using this device on your face as well as body. However, the company suggests waiting for one month for visible results. One can also use them in other areas, including legs, arms, etc.
Tip No 3: Look for reviews
If you are planning to use hair removal kits from any company, then look for their product reviews online. Popular hair removal kits may cost little more than usual ones but they assure you about good results than the rest. However, one thing is worth remembering that you will find most product reviews absurd or “too much positively hyped” for being posted through marketing channels. Therefore, it would be better if you can consult any of your friends who have used that kit before.
Tip No 4: Don’t experiment without knowledge
As said earlier, you will find self-claimed experts throwing beauty advice about laser hair removal on the internet. Though their “Quick laser hair removal tips” may seem appealing, there is a fair chance of getting into a wrong pool with no option of returning to the normal state. That’s why, even if you want to try any advice on laser hair removal, always have an expert by your side to guide you throughout the process.
With that being said, here are few more Do’s and Don'ts related to Laser Hair Removal that you must know for sure:
- Always go for FDA-certified laser hair removal devices.
- Read the manual given clearly before using the kit/device.
- Test it on a sample area before actually going for the face.
- Try not to overdo the treatments and follow the schedule advised strictly.
- Stay away from bleaching products and other harmful chemicals for a minimum of 48 hours.
- Use only a mild cleanser or the one made for sensitive skin after going through facial hair removal for women.
- Consult with a skincare specialist immediately in case of swelling, redness, itchiness, or rashes.
- Follow all post-treatment instructions strictly.
- Hot baths steam, showers, saunas, and swimming in chlorinated water are a big no-no.
- Don’t use hairspray as it may get onto your face and cause severe reactions.
It is no doubt that using facial hair removal kits within the vicinity of a home may be pretty comfortable. Yet if you are looking for the best results without risking your face, then have an expert online or offline to guide you so that you won’t have to worry about anything else
Going for facial laser hair removal? Make sure to read these 4 tips to avoid the chances of facing odd scenarios.